English edu student's experience

Hello blog fellas, this is my post after comeback. In this occasion, i wanna share my experience as college student at education teaching and training department. But now i've already graduated on April 2017. Yeah finally. For me being teacher-trained-student was quite hard. Because this was not what i want. yeah, i wasn't dream to be a teacher. Just thought that being teacher is not my passion. People say, when you have already done your internship at school or we call it as PPL, you will find that being a teacher is very good. But i am not find that. Meet the students like them again? It will make me stressfull all day. Oh my god
But the question, "why did you choose that major if you dont wanna be a teacher?" Yeah my life isn't fair easy. After graduated from senior high school, i'd like to take some majors such as graphic designer, animator, even i wannna study about germany. But that is not my option to choose. I forced to choose education or health major. Yeah my mom and dad were old-fashioned. I, of course, chose education major. Why? Because i thought that health major is too risky. Yeah you know, if you give wrong information to your students, you can fix it yesterday by giving the right one. However, if you give wrong diagnose and medicine,you gonna kill them. It was scary for me. But the scarier thing was not about wrong information. It was the cost. It's bloody expensive and i am not too clever to get the scholarship for it. Now here i am.
Why did i choose English? I was thinking that in the future, i am not going to be a teacher. I should find alternative. Maybe if i have English skill, i can be a translator that can work in foreign company. Just thought that i have any other chances to be not a teacher after graduate hahaha
Now after months graduating, i work in a travel agent as admin. Yeah so far it quite good for me. Maybe you think i am not looking for job as teacher. But i have already searched for that job. I just want my 4 years on study gonna worth. But it's hard to find jobs at school. And i get a chance to feel something new by being admin. But still i also teach my boss's son. So it can be plus good for me.
Maybe you upset it's not about sharing that useful for you. But i just want to do it.
See you around fellas

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Rose for Emily - Literary analysis

The Lottery - Literary Analysis

Welcome me